What is Scrip?
- Church members buy retail gift cards through Marilyn Meech, our program coordinator, at face value.
- We choose from nearly 400 national retail stores where we already shop. Click the link below for a full retailer list.
- Marilyn sends in a weekly order for cards and buys the gift cards .
- The difference between face value and what your church pays = our earnings.
- Your fundraising has begun!
Here’s an Example
Mrs. Doe needs some gardening supplies, so she buys a $100 The Home Depot® gift card for $100 through Marilyn Meech. Mrs. Doe just earned $4 for Christ Church because The Home Depot gift cards are available from Great Lakes Scrip Center. When Mrs. Doe checks out at The Home Depot, she pays with her gift card instead of using a credit or debit card! She will do the same thing when she needs cleaning supplies at Target®, and earn $2.50 for the church just by using a $100 Target Gift Card to pay for her purchases.
Brand Report- Lists all the cards available alphabetically and their rebate value. Updated 2/15/2016
Category Report- Lists all the cards available by shopping categoryand their rebate value. Updated 2/15/2016